Thursday, January 29, 2009

Vicki D's work in Malibu

Some more examples of Vicki's work. I met Vicki at a home with one of the most magnificent views from a home I have ever seen. You could see the Channel Islands, Santa Barbara Island, Catalina Island, and wide open ocean. It was breathtaking. Vicki did a wonderful job on an already beautiful home, she incorporated colors and style in the bedroom and bathroom that made for a wonderful experience just being in the rooms. vicki@definainteriordesigns.com is the email you need to contact this wonderful designer. We had a blast styling and photographing, and it didn't hurt that the owners of the home were incredibly nice. I am really enjoying photographing interiors, it allows for a creative side of me that I haven't been able to explore before.

No comments:

Subscribe in a reader