Sunday, August 16, 2009

Changes to Website

Over the last couple of weeks we, Kate and I, have been going over our website and looking for ways that we could change it. One of the things we have done is try to make the website a little more fun and exciting, plus a little bit more visual in nature. We have changed the contact page to look like this. A stainless steel door with magnets and other accouterments to help sell the idea, and yes we know that most stainless steel refrigerators can't take magnets on the front, but we researched it and there are some that do. The second thing we did was work on the investment side of the website, what the couples and families are most interested in. You can see the wedding page here and the engagement page here. Let me know what you think of them, I was trying to go for a realistic look, as if someone were looking at the information on a desk. It is not totally realistic but I think its pretty close. Over the next week or so I will be working on pages for family outings and business portraits. I have begun the family page but I still have a few things left to do.

No comments:

Subscribe in a reader